Re-Bath Tubs Clean Easier and Last Longer
Re-Bath’s DuraBath bathroom tubs offer numerous advantages over cast iron, pressed steel and fiberglass units. The durable high-gloss finish won’t dent, rust, peel or crack like most tubs. As a result, they’re easier to clean and maintain, and provide many more years of use and enjoyment. The DuraBath surface is even warm to the touch, providing a more luxuriant and comfortable bathing experience.
Finding the Right Bathtub for Your Remodel
When choosing a bathtub, your Re-Bath designer will help you navigate the possible choices to have the best tub for your situation. Here are a few important considerations:
- Size – how much room do you have in your bathroom? Do you want a freestanding tub and separate shower, or is a tub/shower combination the best option for your space?
- Style – Do you want a built in or freestanding tub? If you choose a freestanding tub, do you want a traditional style or a more modern, contemporary style?
- Fit – Be sure and sit in the tub and “try it on for size” to make sure it’s comfortable for you
- Quality – Choose quality over price since you’ll have your tub for a long time. Don’t short change yourself by choosing the least expensive model if it isn’t a comfortable fit that works in your bathroom. You’ll only regret it later.
- Materials – Once you see the long-lasting quality of Re-Bath’s tubs made from our proprietary DuraBath material, you’ll love to have it in your home
Ask the Bathtub Experts!
Get ideas for your bathtub remodel in our showroom where you’ll see a variety of styles and colors including even a cheap bathtub. Re-Bath also carries wide selection of walk-in tubs. Whatever your budget or needs, Re-Bath offers the perfect bathtub remodel for your bathroom.
Next: Walk-In Tubs